2nd plenary meeting in Bali, Indonesia (November 30 - December 4, 2015)
The 2nd plenary meeting was held at the Ramada hotel at Kuta beach, Bali.
Summary of important decisions.
- ISO/TC 292 accepts the report from the Ad Hoc Group on Strategic Business Plan provided in documents N204 and extends the mandate for the group according to the plan in N161. ISO/TC 292 ask the secretariat to circulate the draft SBP, N161, for a 60 day commenting period and further to circulate a revised draft SBP based on comments received for approval by a 30 day committee internal ballot.
- ISO/TC 292 recognizes the need for an internal tool to support a gap analysis of standards and experts and the Strategic Business Plan and further agrees to establish an Ad Hoc Group to develop a TC 292 Road map.
- ISO/TC 292 instructs the secretariat to circulate names, as confirmed by the Working Groups, for approval by a 60 day committee internal ballot.
- ISO/TC 292 requests its Working Groups to submit draft road maps to the secretariat by 1 May for circulation to ISO/TC 292 for comments.
- ISO/TC 292 agrees to use the series 22300, 28000 and 34000 when publishing documents and to use the introductory element “Security and resilience” in all titles of standards developed by the committee and strive towards a consistent titling systems.
- ISO/TC 292 requests the Communication Group to be responsible for the coordination of project numbers and titles with the working groups.
- ISO/TC 292 agrees to the following wording to be used in clause 2 in standards published by the committee using terms from ISO 22300: “The following documents, in whole or in part, are normatively referenced in this document and are indispensable for its application. For dated references, only the edition cited applies. For undated references, the latest edition of the referenced document (including any amendments) applies. ISO 22300 Security and resilience — Terminology”
- ISO/TC 292 notes the proposal from WG 1 to the following wording in Clause 3 of standards developed by TC 292: “For the purposes of this document, the terms and definitions given in ISO 22300 apply. NOTE: All terms and definitions contained in ISO 22300 are available on the ISO Online Browsing Platform: www.iso.org/obp.”
- ISO/TC 292 request its secretariat in cooperation with the WG 1 Convenor to further consulting with ISO Central Secretariat in order to confirm an appropriate wording.
- ISO/TC 292 notes that ISO DIS 22325 has received 100 % approval and that the technical comments were resolved and agrees not to circulate the document for FDIS ballot. This decision will be confirmed by a 30-day Committee Internal Ballot.ISO/TC 292 instructs the convenor and secretary for WG 3 to prepare a final document of ISO 22325 to be provided to the secretariat for publication.
- ISO/TC 292 instructs the convenor and secretary for WG 2 to prepare a draft international standard of ISO 22316 to be submitted to the ISO/TC 292 secretariat for DIS ballot, following a two week internal WG 2 review.
- ISO/TC 292 instructs the convenor and secretary for WG 5 to submit ISO 22319 to the ISO/TC 292 secretariat by 15 December for DIS ballot.
- ISO/TC 292 agrees to transfer ISO 18641 to a WG 4 Standing Document: Fraud countermeasures and control – Terminology.
- ISO/TC 292 agrees to cancel ISO/TS 18482.
- ISO/TC 292 agrees that an Ad Hoc Group will be established to consider developing an overarching resilience deliverable. A call for TC 292 experts and contributions will be circulated by the secretariat.
- ISO/TC 292 agrees to establish an Ad Hoc Group for study in the field of Security Management Systems and appoints Ms. Patricia Compard, France and Mr. Pierre Novaro, France, as rapporteurs and instructs the secretariat to circulate a call for participation and contributions.
- ISO/TC 292 recognizes the invitation from ISO/TC 262 to appoint three experts to WG 3 and request its secretariat to circulate a call for experts and to further continue the dialogue with the TC 262 secretariat in order to resolve any conflicts in relation to ISO 22301.
- ISO/TC 292 agrees to establish liaison with the following committees: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 IT Security techniques, ISO/TC 130 Graphic technology, ISO/TC 207/SC 7 Greenhouse gas management and related activities, ISO/TC 267 Facilities management, ISO/PC 278 Anti-bribery management systems, CEN/TC 391 Societal and citizen security, CEN/TC 439 Private Security Operations, and IEC TC 79 Alarms and electronic security systems.
- ISO/TC 292 request its secretariat to contact The United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) and the International Migration Organisation (IMO) in order to establish a liaison with these organisations.
- ISO/TC 292 agrees to appoint the following liaison officers:
- ISO/TC 262 Risk management Stefan Tangen, Sweden
- ISO/TC 267 Facilities management George Huff, United States and Jim Nelson, United States (Liaison alternate)
- ISO/TC 268 Sustainable development in communities Lynnda Nelson, United States
- ISO/CASCO Conformity assessment George Huff, United States ICoCA International Code of Conduct Association Rebecca DeWinter-Schmitt, United States
- ISO/TC 292 notes the two nominations recieved for CEN/TC 439 Private Security Operations Marc Siegel, United States, Patricia Compard, France, and instructs it secratariat to initiate a 30 day ballot for the appointment.