13th plenary meeting in Bogota, Colombia (May, 2012)
Summary of important decisions
- ISO/TC 223 reaffirms its commitment to the "User friendly standards" project.
- ISO/TC 223 decides that ISO 22398 will be circulated for a 2nd DIS ballot.
- ISO/TC 223 agrees to cancel ISO 22323 and request its secretariat to register a preliminary work item for the development of a guidance document on organisational resilience. The title of this document will be "Societal security – Organisational resilience – Guidance and principles". ISO/TC 223 requests WG 4 to continue its work and expects that a new work item proposal and working draft will be ready for ballot before August 1. ISO/TC 223 recognizes the progress on ISO 22323 and wishes to keep the momentum by having this work flow directly into a new project.
- ISO/TC 223 agrees to change the title of WG 4 to "Resilience and continuity".
- ISO/TC 223 notes that there is no negative votes on ISO/DIS 22311 and decides to omit the FDIS ballot and proceed to immediate publication.
- ISO/TC 223 decides to establish a communication panel and invites any member to participate and help the TC secretariat with communication activities.
- ISO/TC 223 thanks Ambassador Krister Kumlin for his successful leadership of ISO/TC 223 and wishes him an enjoyable retirement.