7th plenary meeting in Paris, France (May 2009)
Summary of important decisions
- ISO/TC 223 decides that the terminology document shall be developed to become an ISO standard and request its secretariat to circulate the draft for a parallel NP/CD-ballot before July 1 (ISO 22300).
- ISO/TC 223 recognizes that the Business Plan update will have to be treated at the TC level and therefore decides that the ad hoc group is dissolved.
- ISO/TC 223 decides that the ad hoc group on sociteal security technology is dissolved, since it has completed its task.
- ISO/TC 223 decides to establish an ad hoc group on "Video surveillance format", charged with the development of ISO/WD 22311 until the next plenary meeting for decision on the appropriate organisation.
- ISO/TC 223 thanks Mr David Fisher (IFRC) for his presentation on the IDRL guidelines and requests its secretariat to coordinate, in consultation with IFRC, DCCG, WG 3 and ISO/CS, a study on how to integrate the work into ISO/TC 223.