9th plenary meeting in Stockholm, Sweden (May, 2010)
Summary of important decisions
- ISO/TC 223 decides that the Framework and Roadmap should be for internal use only and becomes a standing document for the committee and notes that the secretariat will circulate the Framework and Roadmap for approval when available from WG 1.
- ISO/TC 223 notes that WG 2 has consulted with the Convenors of WG 1, WG 3, WG 4 and WG 5 regarding the suggested terms and definitions. There are no objections to advancing the project to the next stage and ISO 22300 is expected to be circulated for CD ballot in July.
- ISO/TC 223 decides to allocate ISO 22323 to WG 4 for further development. ISO/TC 223 resolves to change the proposed development track for ISO 22323 from 36 to 48 months and requests WG 4 to:
- establish a project team for the work item and choose a project leader;
- study the need for changes to the title and scope of the work item;
- investigate concerns regarding overlap with ISO 22301 or other relevant work items within TC 223;
- prepare a first outline based on the JTCG proposal for new management system standards; and,
- report on these items at the next TC 223 plenary session for consideration.